January 6, 2012 2 Comments
June 3, 2011 Leave a comment
Do you have klout? Well, you probably do about something. Klout.com is a website that measures your social media presence. It’s like your credit score for twitter and Facebook that gauges if you really know what you’re talking about.
Klout is your calculated score after examining such things as @mentions, retweets, likes, comments, the likelihood of your ideas being passed on, and how many people hang on every word you type. The analytics aren’t perfect, but the evaluations seem to be fairly accurate.
So, head on over to klout.com and get registered. Then, start seeing how you stack up against your friends, colleagues, or even me (@mattpugh80). But don’t try to figure out how to increase your score, doing so will just drive it down. Getting caught up in the score stops you from doing what it was that got you the score in the first place, being yourself.
Let your friends know how awesome this is:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)